2.10.2013

Random Goodness

Good Morning!!!

How Cute is this mug?!  Even if I'm not having a great morning I just can't help getting happier when I start drinking from this bad boy!

Thank You Target!


Little Baby G is a little confused about her day and nights so I'm not going to lie when I say I've been a little tired here lately.  The other night I think I even caught her laughing at me...True story.

She's so cute though.  I really couldn't ask for a cuter and sweeter gal to hang out with in the wee hours of the morning.

I just want to kiss those sweet little lips!  However we are only kissing on the heads around her lately.  With all the flu and mess going around this mama has been a nervous, germafobe, crazed person!  If it can be sprayed with Lysol- it's been sprayed around here!



Have I mentioned how stinkin' funny this one is?...


She's funny!  and man does she keep us hoppin'!  Look at that smile- doesn't she just look like trouble!



With Valentine's coming up I'm planning on doing some fun crafts with the kiddos.  So come back and check it out!

Have a Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment