2.02.2013

Getting It All Ready

Yesterday I was hard at work trying to get organized and get my Etsy Shop ready with lots of fun stuff.

Jewelry.

Bags.

Aprons.

Blankets.

Headbands.

Flower Pins.

And more to come.

Making and Creating.

Taking pictures.

Editing those pictures.

Getting those pictures online.

I'm hoping I'm not in over my head.  I'm not going to lie- I might be.

However, while working some before bed I got to snuggle up with this guy. 

He read a little "Diary of a Wimpy Kid".


And then he crashed hard.




This little one was fast asleep in her crib.  She's such a good baby and so stinkin' sweet it's unreal.
Little Miss was fast asleep in her bed.  She had a big week with it being Birthday week and all.

 
Check back tomorrow to see some of the goodies going into the shop!  I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment