4.05.2013

Instagram Mania

We had a wonderful Easter! 

I hope you guys did too!

I did however leave my camera behind at my Grandmother-in-laws so pictures of the fun event will have to come later.

Boo!- I know right?.  You were so looking forward to seeing them.  I get it.  And I don't blame you.  Honestly I'm looking forward to showing them to you.  I wore a dress and but on makeup and everything!  It was Crazy Town to the max!

But that is for another time and another place.  Well another time anyway.

But right now it's time for Instagram Mania-!

That's right! 

Insta-Friday with Life Rearranged...



 
 
So let's get started...
 
Middle Picture:
 
Baby G is starting to smile like Crazy!  Love me some baby dimples!
 
Starting in the top left hand corner going clockwise:
 
1)  A lovely picture of our dinner!  We had African theme night here in our lovely home!  Capetown Fruit and Veggie Curry with a side of Cucumber Mint Refresher, homemade Ginger Soda to drink, and a South African Milk Tart for dessert!  Yummy!!!
 
We watched a movie about Africa, some music videos from the Lion King, and read some books, fiction and non-fiction, about Africa.  It was Awesome!
 
And Yes- you may use my idea for a fun filled, educational, family night.  You're welcome.
 
2)  Me and my peeps headed to Easter Dinner.
 
3)  I've started my post-baby working out.  This is what I look like laying on my yoga mat hoping someone will come along and put me out of my misery roll me to my bed.
 
4)  Got all my hair chopped off!  Oh Happy, Happy Day!
 
5)  Little Man is such a good guy- He let his baby sister paint his face up all fancy with some pretty makeup.  He'd make a very pretty girl.  His sister was very excited about the entire event- He's the man!
 
6)  The Ole' Blog got a fancy new makeover- Isn't it pretty?!!!  Head on over to see my designer- Tiffany at Tiffany Kuehl Design!  She was unbelievable to work with!  She's the bomb diggity!
 
7)  Baby G got all bundled for one of our outings!  She's so chubby I just want to pinch those cheeks and steal all her kisses!!!
 
8)  After running in 28 degree weather I was feeling like a rock star and having a good morning- and wishing everyone the same!
 
That's what's been going down around here brought to you in all it's Instagrammy Glory!
 
Head on over and join the Par-Tay!
 
And come find me on Instagram!  I'm THEPURPLECLADJEWEL!!!
 

 
signature

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kasey! Thanks for stopping by & saying hi on my blog, I love meeting fellow bloggers. :) Your blog design is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so sweet! I love meeting new bloggers also- thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kasey! So glad to meet a fellow Arkansawyer! :) I'm working on a blog redesign right now too. Yours looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really happy with my designer. She did a great job! I can't wait to see yours! Have a great day! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete