4.20.2013

Easter

I told you about -

Ohhhhh-

I don't know.

Forever ago-

That I'd post some pictures from our Easter.

However- I'm just now getting around to it.

SOrry.

Anyhoo- Better late than never- (the motto I live by).

Little Miss had a big Easter Egg hunt at school.  She was very excited about the goodies in her eggs.  I'm not going to lie- there was chocolate- so I was pretty stoked too.
 
 
 
Because I looooovvvveee her soooooo much- I decided to take her a fun treat.  The smile she gave me was so worth it!
 
 
On the Saturday before Easter we headed to great grandma's and grandpa's for egg decorating, an egg hunt, and some other fun family stuff.
 
Aunt Lai and Little Miss...
 
 
Egg decorating...
 
 
 
 
Everyone joined in...
 
 
Egg hunt...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

After the egg hunt we had our First Annual Family Egg Throwing Contest
 
The Hubsters throw...
 

 
 
My throw...
 
 
I totally won the girls competition!  Oh Yeah!!!  Look at that form!
 
I won a gift card for McDonalds. 
 
Little Man won the gift card for the kiddos.
 
We totally represented! 
 
The hubster did not win.
 
However- there was a college baseball player there so I'll cut him some slack.
 
The Family...
 

 
Easter morning goodies... When I went back to look at my pictures of the morning I realized Little Man was in his undies- so none of him- Bummer.
 
 
The Fam...
 
 
 My littles...
 
 
My reality...
 
 
 Ahhhh...
Little Miss Cutie Pie and The VERY handsome hubbinator...
 
 
The hubs with his brother and sister...
 
 
 
We clean up pretty good right?!.
 
It was a Fabulous Easter.
 
The BEST part?...
 
 
Have a great day!
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment