3.31.2013

Sunday's Top 10- HAPPY EASTER!

Here are 10 Blessings from this past week that made me stop and say: "Wow- God is Good!"

In no particular order-

Drum Roll Please...

1)  Baby Girl is feeling better from the RSV- aka- "Rotten Stinky Virus"

2)  Got to visit with my sweet friend over some really yummy breakfast and some incredibly delicious coffee.  I'd hook those pancakes and that coffee up to an IV and pump that stuff straight into my veins if I could.

3)  Little Man had his first Soccer game and rocked it out like an All- Star Pro.

4)  Little Miss Sassy Pants is feeling better and moods are on the rise!

5)  After missing for a couple of weeks due to the crud, having a baby, and traveling we were able to attend our church for the first time in a long time.  The message, the fellowship, and the food were all wonderful!

6)  The sweet moments I got to sit in my rocker and rock sweet Baby Girl.

7)  All the precious baby smiles that have been flying around here since Baby Girl figured out that her mommy's soooooo funny.

8)  Getting to play basketball outside on the carport with Little Man and Little Miss.  They had no idea their mama had so much Game.

9)  The wonderful truths I'm learning from my Beth Moore bible study.

10)  My sweet friend who agreed to be my new running buddy.  It takes a special person to agree to wake up at 5 a.m. to meet you outside in 25 degree weather to exercise.  She deserves the Rock Star award this week!

It's nice to stop and recognize all the wonderful blessings in our lives.

I think sometimes I get caught up in thinking that only big things should matter, but sometimes it's the sweet, little things that can really make you see just how much you're truly blessed!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  -John 3:16

Happy Easter!


signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm not 100% sure how I found your blog, but I did...and now I'm following. :)

    I was just about to buy a study Bible. Is the Beth Moore one great? I've heard great things about it!

    Looking forward to following along!

    xoxo,

    Sarah @ Our Family of Three
    woodsfamilyofthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah Beth! I'm so glad you found my blog! I've done a few of Beth Moore studies and have loved them all. To get started I would recommend her study on the fruit of the Spirit. it's wonderful! However- know that her studies are super in depth and take time. Hope this helps! Have a great day! So glad you visited!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah Beth! I'm so glad you found my blog! I have done a few of Beth Moore's Bible studies. I have loved all of them. My favorite however and the one I would recommend to get you started would be the one on the fruit of the Spirit. Be warned though- her studies are very in depth and take time. I got my study off Amazon. Good luck and thanks for visiting
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete