6.29.2016

Hair Growing and Photo Shoots...

Little Miss Thing is finally growing some hair!  After a year or so of her pulling her own hair out she has finally broken free of that horrible habit!  Yay!  There's even enough for a bow!

Blond?  Where did that come from?  But it's so sweet and cute!  And as we go to the pool it gets blonder and blonder!

The other day we had a little impromptu photo shoot...


Dirty feet and all...



That smile completely cracks me up...




I want to bite that face...



What most of the pictures really looked like...


She really was having fun- Ha!...



Little Girl- I love you so!  Beautiful inside and out and so kind and full of joy!  I pray for you to love God and to know Jesus in a way that your little heart can't help but explode from the love that grows through that knowledge of him!

She's so busy and fun.  I just love her!


Blessings,

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment